Brand Protection Packaging Market Size estimated at $4.22 billion in 2023.
Companies suffer heavy losses due to severe counterfeiting, product tampering, product thefts, parallel trading, diversions, and grey market activity. Since the last decade, brand owners have significantly upped the ante in their investments towards brand protection solutions. Manufacturers have begun to adopt and deploy new technologies and solutions to protect their brands.
“The competitive landscape in the Brand Protection Packaging space is substantial. The ecosystem might also evolve to accommodate new vendors with high tech and IT solutions in this space” said Arun Nirmal, Research Director at Arcluster. “Innovators could envision beyond offering anti-counterfeiting, security, and brand protection packaging and provide added consumer intelligence solutions and create user engagement driven opportunities for brand owners.”
Arcluster’s report on the Brand Protection Packaging market spans 125 pages and includes 79 market data tables, figures, and charts. Brand Protection Packaging market size and forecasts are provided by
- Tamper Evidence (Pouches, Strips, Blisterpacks, Perforated Packs, Shrink Sleeves, Induction sleeves, Others)
- Track and Trace: RFID, Coding, Taggants
- Authentication: Holograms, Labels (Printed Labels, Tamper Evident Security Labels, Anti-counterfeit Labels, Bar-Code Labels, Scratch Labels, Thermal Transfer Labels, Serial Number Labels, Holographic Labels, Others); Threads; Inks (Coin Reactive inks, Color Shifting inks, Machine-readable inks, Thermochromic inks, Conductive inks, Intaglio inks, Others); Others
- Anti-Theft: EAS Tags, Forensic Marks, Others
- Industries: Food, Retail, Beverages, Medical Devices, Travel and Hospitality, Beauty and Cosmetics, Healthcare and Pharma, Electronics and Technology, Media and Entertainment, Textiles and Apparel, Wine and Spirits, Industrial Applications, Others
- Regions: North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Central America/ Latin America; Middle-East, and Africa.
Market data in the report is highly useful for market players, vendors, and suppliers. Buy the report here.
Arcluster Pte. Ltd.
16, Raffles Quay, Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581
Phone: +1 (800) 614-9526 Ext: 701; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arcluster is an innovation design and market consulting company. Its primary purpose is to address business challenges of sustainable growth with intelligent and value-driven solutions. It accomplishes this by actively discovering, dissecting, and analyzing micro-emerging trends and technologies across multiple industries. Its solution portfolio is based on a four-pillared structure comprising Advisory,Research, Consulting, and Services. Arcluster is headquartered in Singapore and caters to clients across the globe.